Saturday, May 3, 2008

lust for auto

GTA IV is out on PS3 and Xbox and my soul hungers. Especially now that I know I can't afford an upgrade nor a console for quite a while; damn, damn and damn.

But I guess I should take this as a heavenly sign; wait, upgrade big, and get Crysis, GTA IV, DMC 4, Bloodshot, and GoW 2. And Vegas 2.

Until then... I still need to finish Neverwinter. C&C 3. Oblivion. MP 2. Start with Warcraft III, Blood Money, and Supreme Commander.

Patience. Patience. All good things come to they who wait.

Moral of the story: Don't hunger. There are good things out there for every configuration, and just because you're underpowered doesn't mean you're inadequate. Fun doesn't come with a minimum system requirements clause.
I should apply this to Life, too, huh?


No comments: