Wednesday, May 7, 2008

reorganizing - a wake-up call

two things happened today, seemingly unrelated, but you know what coincidences are - messages from a Higher Power, if you're smart enough to listen.

1. Unny forwarded me an interview, which led me to the Cluetrain Manifesto, which in turn led me to a whole bunch of Web 2.0 sites.

2. The office organized and sent me to a workshop on Usability.

I need to seriously sort out the blog. Realized there's way too many frivolous, misleading, redundant, and dead links. The sidebar's a mess. The blogroll is way out of date and unusable. Even the content... suffers. So much potential, so unused.

I have a chance to rewrite my life. Change the way an organization thinks. What the hell - even change the world. Like I so happily wrote in my Orkut page; here's a chance. Can I make it happen? Something worth waking up each morning for. Something I love, that pays, too. Something that can redefine my career.

I think so.

Let's give it a shot, get her ready to go...

No comments: